The Federation of Antenatal Educators (FEDANT) regulates Antenatal Educators, Breastfeeding Counsellors and Doulas in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Islands.
- Feeling like a bad parent? It could stem from birth trauma
- Claire & Dave’s Story
- 10 tips for practising yoga in pregnancy
- Ms E’s testimonial
- Om Nom Nom! Birthzang’s Guide to Baby-Led Weaning
- No, your birth is not like running a bloody marathon!
- How learning about drugs can help you have a natural birth
- Helping Birth – my new book on pain relief & interventions
- Get this baby out now! A guide to birth interventions
- Give me all the drugs! A guide to labour pain relief choices